Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back for another scarf.....

While I've been off doing other knits, I was determined to come back for another knit from VLT. This one will be my 4th from the book and the 3rd one to be a Christmas present. I've choosen the Scarf with No. 20 Edging this time.

This one is in Misti Alpaca and as you can see, Red. Although, my camera does not do this color justice. I did several read throughs of the pattern before I started to be sure I totally understood the concept of the knitting since this one too is a bit different. However, it's an easy knit so far. I'm on the 12th repeat of the first edging and I just started this past weekend with limited times for knitting. [keeping my fingers crossed]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks beautiful.

Brenda said...

Very pretty!

Stitchcounter said...

It looks good. I have stalled on my Alpine Lace, but seeing the VLT FOs always makes me get energized to go back to it. Keep up the inspiring work!