Saturday, May 26, 2007

First finished project





Here is my first finished project from this book. It is the Spider's-web shawl. I used kidsilk haze and increased the repeats till I ran out of yarn. I did the 1/2 hexagon version. I love the shape of it.




I added beads to the bottom of it because it was so light. I thought they would help keep the bottom down.


I have not yet blocked it so it is going to be large.






Here is a close up of the pattern. You can see the transition from one pattern to another.




Now onto my next project
Happy knitting.....................Colette in MB

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Very beautiful! I really like the beads on the border!

Karin Rosman said...

The beads are a nice touch!

KnitSanity said...

Boy was I surprised to see my name! You did a beautiful job, Colette. I love the colour and adding the beads at the bottom is a wonderful touch. I can't wait to see it blocked.

Colette said...

Beautiful job!!

Ceme Knits said...

Absolutely stunning. Now, I have the incentive to complete mine. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics.

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

This is beautiful.. It almost looks like it doesn't need to be blocked. I like your color choice and the beads. (^_^)