Friday, March 30, 2007

Large Rectangle Shawl

My large rectangle shawl is finished and blocked just in time for the lovely spring weather we are having.
I did deviate from the pattern a bit. I used size 6 needles instead of 7 and I did rewrite the edging pattern to make it a bit wider. It is knitted in Cashmere-Silk by Jade Sapphire in the Oceana colorway. I liked the yarn, but did have a bit of color discrepancy between the two skeins that I used. You can visit my blog for more details and pics.
-Heather

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Very beautiful! Your wider edging looks perfect.

Lori said...

What a nice picture. It looks so pretty. Great job.

Cathy said...

Magnificent! Your work is beautiful, and that's such a lovely spring color. One of my favorite yarns, too.

brewerburns said...

That is so lovely.

Sherri said...

It's beautiful! This is going to be my first project, using some Handmaiden Angel Hair (or is it Fleece Artist) in the Vintage colorway. I love your wider edging, but I won't have enough yarn to try that, I'm afraid.

Heather said...

Thank you,ladies, for all of the compliments!
-Heather

Laura said...

It's beautiful!