Tuesday, March 27, 2007

victorian ruby: finished


i'm so happy to finally have something to post! i finished my first project from VLT, which i have been working on for about 2 1/2 months, after getting the book for xmas. i'm not really a mono-project kind of gal, so it has taken awhile, but it is totally worth it! i haven't blocked it yet, but i have been wearing it around because it has been chilly and windy here in the bay area. it is the ultimate spring scarf.

yarn: feza kid mohair, color 204
amount: about 1.5 balls
needles: US7 silverlume circs

next up is the victoria shawl, which i am making for my grandma. i'm using misti alpaca lace in the lightest blue. i've only just begun , so i'll save a picture of that for later.

4 comments:

Cynder said...

I love it! I used that same yarn for my first lace project two years ago.

Lori said...

It looks beautiful.

Artis-Anne said...

That is beaytuful and a lovely colour

Artis-Anne said...

Oops can't type !!